When they reached the fire, the policemen cordoned off a security perimeter, with the possibility of explosions
Within minutes they have been evacuated and assisted both the inhabitants and their neighbors
The Civil Guard in the region of Murcia evacuated and assisted the inhabitants of a house in Totana and its neighbors, after a fire in the laundry room of a building where three gas bottles were.
The fire was extinguished by members of the Fire Station in Alhama de Murcia, without no injuries.
The incident occurred during the morning of Wednesday, September 2, when the fire was detected in a building of Totana, so policemen who were on duty moved quickly to the point, in a few minutes, they established a security perimeter and evacuated both the inhabitants of the house in flames as the nearest neighbors to the danger posed by the existence of three gas bottles in the seat of the fire.
To extinguish the fire it was needed involving two motor-pump trucks Fire Station Alhama de Murcia and the support of another provision of the municipality of Lorca.
The place also attended an ambulance Murciano Health Service.
The proceedings conducted after the performance of the Meritorious have been referred to the Court of Instruction No. 3 of Totana (Murcia).