Murcia.com - Noticias de Murcia

Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the expenditure of electricity consumption of the School Room

Source:

From September to December 2019

The Local Government Board has approved the proposal of the Councilor for Sports, Agustín Gonzalo Martínez, recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the expenditure for electricity consumption in the School Room of Totana, from August 30 until December 31 2019 for 1,666.31 euros.

The commission of use and management of the facilities of the School Hall of the IES Prado Mayor sets, in terms of electricity costs, that the City Council will assume the amount of 85% of the amount of the invoices, and the remaining 15% would be charged from the teaching center.

The City Council of Totana has already recognized in the last legislatures on several occasions the recognition of the obligation in favor of the IES.

noticia
Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the expenditure of electricity consumption of the School Room, Foto 1

Comment this news on Facebook

If you want to comment on this news to the administrators of Totana.net, fill out the form below:

Send notification Code: 2020330
The owner of the personal data, collected in this form, expressly authorizes Alamo Networks, S.L. to treat said data in a computerized way and to be able to incorporate it into your database. The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, in the terms established by the LOPD, at the address set in C / Alamo 8, 30850, Totana (Murcia). For your convenience you can also exercise your rights by email at the address info@totana.net
This website uses cookies to facilitate and improve navigation. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. More information