The Department of Education reports that new places are enabled in the Totana Language School for the 2019/20 academic year whose appeals will take place on September 30 and October 1, respectively.
In this way, to make the collection of applications, numbers will be given in strict order of arrival after 3:30 p.m., Monday 30, at the IES Juan de la Cierva (asking for Norberto, concierge who will distribute the numbers) .
In addition, it is communicated that no two numbers will be given to the same person nor can more than one application with the same number be withdrawn.
Applications will be collected on Monday, starting at 4:00 p.m., and will be delivered filled out and with the necessary documentation the next day, on Tuesday, October 1, at 4:00 p.m.
The applications will be collected in person and will be withdrawn by the person concerned or by another person who has been given written authorization, with a copy of the ID of the person concerned.
In the requests all the sections must be completed in clear and capital letters, including the electronic mail (mandatory).
Those applicants who access a course above Basic A1 must accredit the access requirements.
Fees will not be issued to those applicants who do not present the corresponding accreditation at the time of registration to avoid possible improper registration http://www.eoilorca.org/assets/ Direct access to courses and levels.pdf
In relation to all the documentation associated with the registration, the list of all the documents that the interested parties must present at the same time of the award (original and copy) is attached:
- PHOTOCOPY OF THE ID
- ACCREDITABLE DOCUMENTATION FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO DIFFERENT LEVELS.
You can check the requirements for direct access to the different courses and levels in the resolution of admission and enrollment.
- ACCREDITABLE DOCUMENTATION OF THE BONUS OR EXEMPTION RIGHT.
1. Large families: Photocopy of the updated large family card.
2. Applicants with 33% disability or disability: Certification with permanent recognition of at least 33% disability or disability, issued by the Murciano Institute of Social Action (IMAS) or the corresponding service of the different autonomous communities.
3. Applicants in unemployment situation: Certification of the corresponding public employment service that accredits this condition at the time of formalizing the registration.
4. Applicants with the status of victim of terrorism: Certificate proving the status of victim of terrorism issued by the Ministry of Interior.
5. Applicants with the status of victim of gender-based violence: Certificate accrediting this condition issued by the public body competent in this matter (protection order in favor of the victim. Exceptionally, the report of this situation will be the title of the Prosecutor's Office indicating the existence of indications that the applicant is a victim of gender violence until the protection order is issued).
Also, for any questions, those interested can call: 968 41 81 51 extension 0238 (Department of Education City Council of Totana) and all information is published on the web www.eoilorca.com