The Department of Employment and Training of the City of Totana urges those under 30 to use the resources and benefit from the advantages offered by the National Youth Guarantee System, which in this municipality manages the Local Development Center located in the "El Salaldar" industrial estate.
Parallel to the Employment and Training Exchange for people over 30, called ADL-Insert, this agency also manages the Local Youth Employment Center and the Youth Guarantee System, the latter aimed at children under 30.
Thus, information is also provided for registration in the national Youth Guarantee file, in this case, to those young people who meet the necessary conditions and want to do so.
In order to enroll in the Youth Guarantee System, it is necessary to meet the following requirements in advance:
- Have Spanish nationality or be citizens of the Union or of the States parties to the European or Swiss Economic Agreement that are in Spain in the exercise of free movement and residence.
Foreigners holding an authorization to reside in Spanish territory that enables them to work may also register.
- Be registered in any locality of the Spanish national territory.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 29, both included.
- Not having worked on the calendar day before the date of submission of the application.
- Not having received educational actions on the calendar day prior to the date of submission of the application.
- Not having received training actions on the calendar day before the date of submission of the application.
- Submit a written statement of interest in participating in the National Youth Guarantee System, acquiring a commitment to actively participate in the actions carried out within the framework of the Youth Guarantee.
In the case of job seekers, it will be sufficient to register with public employment services.