The Department of Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the consumption expenditure of the School Room from September 2017 to December 31, 2018

Source:

The Local Government Board has approved the proposal of the Councilor for Sports, Isabel Marķa Molino, to recognize the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the expense for electricity consumption in the School Room of Totana, from September 12, 2017 to the December 31, 2018 for an amount of 2,339.04 euros.

The commission of use and management of the facilities of the School Room of the IES Prado Mayor fixed, in terms of electricity costs, that the City will assume the amount of 85% of the amount of the invoices, and the remaining 15% would be borne by of the teaching center.

noticia
The Department of Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the consumption expenditure of the School Room from September 2017 to December 31, 2018, Foto 1
The Department of Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the consumption expenditure of the School Room from September 2017 to December 31, 2018, Foto 2
The Department of Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the consumption expenditure of the School Room from September 2017 to December 31, 2018, Foto 3
The Department of Sports recognizes the obligation in favor of the IES Prado Mayor of the consumption expenditure of the School Room from September 2017 to December 31, 2018, Foto 4

Comment this news on Facebook

If you want to comment on this news to the administrators of Totana.net, fill out the form below:

Send notification Code: 2024718
The owner of the personal data, collected in this form, expressly authorizes Alamo Networks, S.L. to treat said data in a computerized way and to be able to incorporate it into your database. The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, in the terms established by the LOPD, at the address set in C / Alamo 8, 30850, Totana (Murcia). For your convenience you can also exercise your rights by email at the address info@totana.net
This website uses cookies to facilitate and improve navigation. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. More information